Why is this Insurance policy unique?
- This is a standalone policy; you don’t have to have a home contents policy first, which is demanded by most other insurers. (click here to view a sample policy)
- It can only be offered by a select few jewellers – The Jewellery Warehouse being one of them.
- The Q Report Insurance policy is the only policy which makes a point of guaranteeing that you can return to your original jeweller in the case of loss or damage, which in this case is The Jewellery Warehouse.
- The Insurance underwriter is Chubb Insurance Company of Australia (AFS license number: 239778) The Chubb Group of Companies is one of the world’s leading insurance organisations and specializes in protecting jewellery and fine arts worldwide.
- The Q Report has a patented system which revalues your jewellery every year at no charge to you… furthermore, there is no need to take the piece into The Jewellery Warehouse to be examined.
- Your piece of jewellery is insured at the purchase price, not a valuation price so that you will not pay an excessive premium
- The data is stored in a highly secure online jewel vault “see (www.myjewelvault.com.au) should it need to be accessed in the case of a claim (and you do not have your physical documents to hand)
Should you have any questions concerning the insurance policy its terms and conditions, please contact us on the Q Report hotline 1300 882 018.
Having spent the time, effort and money in choosing the right diamond ring, protecting it is without doubt ….essential.