What does it mean to be a Q Report Certified Jeweller?
- The Jewellery Warehouse can provide instant worldwide insurance coverage to their clients at the touch of a button. No paper work for you to fill out; its fast and comprehensive (see policy)
- Please call your local The Jewellery Warehouse office if you wish to obtain a Q Report insurance policy today.
What does this insurance cover?
- Accidental loss
- 12 months worldwide cover
Why is this insurance policy unique?
- This is a standalone policy; you don’t have to have a home contents policy first, which is demanded by most other insurers. (click here to view a sample policy)
- It can only be offered by a select few jewellers……… The Jewellery Warehouse being one.
- The Q Report insurance policy is the only policy which makes the point of guaranteeing that you can return to your original jeweller in the case of loss or damage, which in this case is The Jewellery Warehouse.
- The insurance underwriter is Chubb Insurance Company of Australia (AFS license number: 239778). The Chubb Group of Companies is one of the world’s leading insurance organisations and specializes in protecting jewellery and fine arts worldwide.
- The Q Report has a patented system which revalues your jewellery every year at no charge to you… furthermore there is no need to take the piece into The Jewellery Warehouse to be examined.
- Your piece of jewellery is insured at the purchase price not a valuation price so that you will not pay excessive premium
- The data is stored in a highly secure online jewelvault “see (http://www.myjewelvault.com.au) should it need to be accessed in the case of a claim (and you do not have your physical documents to hand)
Should you have any questions in respect to the insurance policy its terms and conditions please contact us on the Q Report hotline 1300 882 018.
Having spent the time, effort and money in choosing the right diamond ring, protecting it is
without doubt ….essential.